Indiana Consumer-Directed Attendant Care Program
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Fiscal Intermediary Services to the Consumer-Directed Attendant Care Program for Indiana 's Aged and Disabled Waiver Participants.
Consumers/Consumer Representatives can:
- Employ their own personal care attendants
- Hire, fire, and supervise staff
- Authorize payment of staff
- Work with a case manager to develop individual authorizations based on the needs and goals identified in their plan of care
- Manages participant authorizations
- Performs all employer payroll duties:
- Establishes participants as employers
- Pays employees
- Withholds, deposits, and files payroll taxes.
- Submits monthly service utilization reports to consumers and State staff
- Handles year-end employer filing requirements
- Develops and maintains a database of local personal care attendants that is accessible to consumers and case managers
If you are already a Fiscal Intermediary participant and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login ID and password.
Forgot your login and/or password?
Contact Us at 1-866-264-2296
State Website Link
Indiana Association of Area Agencies on Aging