How Can I Learn More About Participant Direction in Pennsylvania?
Welcome to the Pennsylvania Participant Direction Training online portal.
On this page, you can find our schedules and registration information for live and WebEx training for service coordinators and participants in the program.
We’ll also provide links to many of our training materials, as well as recordings of helpful WebEx sessions.
Our goal is simple: to work with the service coordinators and participants in the program so you have as much knowledge as possible to:
- Know what the program can do for you
- Understand everyone’s roles responsibilities in the program
- Work as effectively as possible with PPL
- Get the most out of participant direction
If you ever have questions for PPL that these training resources don’t answer, please contact our customer service team:
For OLTL: 1-877-908-1750 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Coordinator Training Materials
- OLTL Participant Directed Models of Service: Overview for Service Coordinators
- Phase II Service Coordinators Training Sessions
Participant Training Materials
- How Enrollment Works
- New Participant Portal Referral Checklist
- Required Documents for Transitioning Employers and Workers
- OLTL Common Law Employer Best Practices Series: Direct Care Workers
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Common Law Employer
- All About Wages Webex for Employers (Webex)
- Common Law Employer Monthly Reports Instructions for an Aging Participant
- Common Law Employer Monthly Reports Instructions for a Non-Aging Participant