For more than 25 years, PCG has offered career opportunities with challenges, risks, and performance-driven rewards to consultants, technical professionals and administrative staff. This corporate culture attracts candidates who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own career.
In addition to the above, we seek candidates who possess
- a strong customer service orientation
- an interest in public sector program delivery systems
- strong financial, quantitative and administrative skills
- demonstrated computer skills
- outstanding communication skills
- the ability to work well independently as well as being an active participant in a team
- a strong work ethic
- high professional and ethical standards
- a belief and commitment to lifelong learning
PCG prides itself in assisting employees to develop a career based upon our project needs and your skills and interests. In addition to ongoing opportunities for learning and individual growth, we provide you with the necessary tools and resources through our facilities, our technology and our experienced staff.
For more information about Careers at PCG Public Partnerships click here.