About PCG Public Partnerships
PCG Public Partnerships, LLC (PPL) is a full-service financial management services firm dedicated solely to providing fiscal/employer agent, third party administrator, and related support services to public agencies. We help state, county, and local public agencies to implement a participant-directed service model – that allows participants to make individual choices about which services they receive, how they are delivered and by whom, within their budgets.
Individuals we serve:
- Adults and children with developmental disabilities
- Adults and children with physical disabilities and chronic health problems
- Older adults at risk of nursing home placement
- Adults with HIV/AIDs
- Adults with acquired and traumatic brain injuries
- Children with autism and their families
- Children with serious emotional disturbance and their families
Programs we Serve
- Medicaid waiver-funded Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) programs
- State-funded participant direction programs
- Administration on Aging (AoA) Community Living Programs
- Veterans Directed Home and Community Based Services (VDHCBS) programs
- Money Follows the Person programs
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs
Our programs can be statewide, regional, or county-based.
Public agencies are increasingly faced with the conflicting goals of providing more service flexibility with heightened financial accountability. PPL has developed proven systems to maximize both goals. We build each program to meet the unique needs of each state and its program participants while satisfying the most current Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Internal Revenue Services (IRS) requirements.
Jobs Created and Tax Revenue Generated through Consumer Directed Programs
Please use the arrows to navigate this presentsation.