Why Public Partnerships Colorado?
Who is Public Partnerships?
Public Partnerships currently serves over 115,000 individual self-directing program participants and their 140,000 support workers and manage $2.7 billion in goods and services annually. We operate in 21 states and cover 53 Self-Directed programs and is the largest, and most experienced Financial Management Service (FMS) provider serving Medicaid populations.
In Colorado alone, we partner with ALL Case Management Agencies across the state including 44 – in total - from the Four Corners to Grand Junction. Colorado program participants are the elderly, individuals with development and intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, spinal cord and brain injury and behavioral health needs, who prefer to remain in their homes and active within their communities as opposed to restrictive institutional and agency model options.
Why Public Partnerships Colorado?
Public Partnerships is privileged to announce that we continue to be reappointed by the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy in 2009, 2015 and now in 2019. We continue to service participants on the Consumer Directed Attendant Support Services (CDASS) program and we are thrilled to be a part of Colorado!
of all CDASS programs Coloradan’s currently self-direct their care, trusting and relying on us to pay their attendants.
Self-directing the care you need or that or that of a loved one IS a BIG decision!
It allows you to focus on living your life in a way that gives you or your loved one the greatest choice and control that you want. All while, Public Partnerships focuses on paying your attendants for the services you need and managing their taxes.
Voice of the Consumer - Harolene in Colorado
We would LOVE to share more about how your needs and that of your family, combine with our:
Reliability: We have serviced Coloradan’s self-directing their care since 2009 and while smaller competitors are coming and going, we are not going anywhere. We stand by you!
Dedicated Enrollment Help: Program Support Specialists are on hand to quickly and easily enroll new participants over the phone, online or by paper. If requested, we are more than happy to schedule an in-person meeting to assist an enrollment.
Convenience: Timesheet management, entry and approval can also be done on-the go via an easy-to-use Time4CareTM mobile app.
Service: Timesheet management, entry and approval as well as spending and budget reports are available 24/7 via our BetterOnlineTM Web Portal.
Satisfaction: Public Partnerships continues to be awarded an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau while we are the ONLY FMS in Colorado with a Client Satisfaction Rating of 4.5 out of 5
Providing Lower Costs:
- Our role is to assist YOU become an employer of your own care workers. This includes assisting in vetting them for employment, paying, and deducting taxes.
- YOU set the wages of your employee, based on your allocated CDASS budget, your needs and preferences, in line with the states’ minimum wage (currently $11.10 per hour).
- YOU are in control. As an employer, you also have state and federal tax and workers’ insurance costs to pay. Insurance protects you and cover your worker(s) if they become ill or are injured in performing their duties for you. Our role is to ensure ALL the correct and appropriate deductions are taken.
- We know Colorado. Our experience in ensuring the right taxation levels and ability to secure lower rates of workers’ insurance costs versus newer and smaller incoming financial management service providers, means one thing: Lower costs for YOU.
- Your employee may ALSO qualify for a tax exemption in CO based on their family relationship to YOU.
Community Roots: We continue to support the community ensuring Colorado elderly and disabled communities get the best support.
Here are some of the organizations that we support...
From 2017 - 2019 Client Satisfaction Survey
All the service I have received has been top notch. Everyone has been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
“This program has been wonderful for our family. I am so thankful all you stand behind us.”
“I think this service is excellent! Thank you and keep doing what you are doing.”
"The Customer Service person was extremely patient and I really appreciate that because nowadays it is great to have someone who is patient, courteous and willing to help."
Customer Service: Monday - Friday: 8 - 5 MT
Phone (English/Spanish): 1-888-752-8250
Over-the-Phone Enrollment 1-877-908-1752
Public Partnerships, P.O. Box
50040 Phoenix, AZ 85076