Fiscal Intermediary Solutions
Fiscal Intermediary Solutions for State and Local COVID-19 Relief Payments
If you are a federal, state, or local government agency looking to distribute funds based on American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) or other stimulus bill requirements, PPL can help. We have a Homeowner’s Assistance Fund (HAF) solution and the organizational scale necessary to run it successfully.
In addition to being the largest fiscal intermediary for self-directed homecare services in the United States, PPL is increasingly being called upon to use our core competencies to further help the most vulnerable remain in their chosen homes.
We already run housing assistance programs in New York and Oregon. And we’ve managed a major COVID-19 provider relief effort for homecare workers across 20 states.
PPL, a trusted partner for over 20 years capable of:
- Accurately distributing payments at scale – tens of thousands of individual payments monthly
- Accelerating complex program design, implementation, and deployments
- Targeting populations
- Pre-screening applications
- Tailored reporting and meeting compliance needs
- Multi-language communications and customer service
- National program management office
- Deep in-house tax and legal expertise
- A highly configurable software platform
About Public Partnerships | PPL
PPL provides fiscal intermediary services to more than 50 programs in 21 states. We are relied on by government agencies of all sizes to manage the award and distribution of federal, state and local funds at scale. We process payments exceeding $250 million every month.
About our “sister company” Public Consulting Group (PCG)
Founded in 1986, PCG has grown to be a market leader in state and local government consulting and operations.
Contact Public Partnerships
to review your needs and find out how our experience enables you to quickly deploy.