PPL Advisory Committee
Learn from the experts. Join the conversation.
Guidance and direction by those, and for those, who live a self-directed lifestyle.
At PPL we support and build the network for individuals who can benefit from self-direction, whether it's for a family member, a loved one or themselves - we work tirelessly to support those in need.
PPL is proud to sponsor the "PPL Advisory Committee" to bring real experiences and knowledge into the fold for the improvement of our program service offerings, but also stay in touch with the participants who self-direct and their caregivers, allowing for quick action and faster adaptations to our products.
Learn more about our PPL Advisory Committee below and meet the people who are taking the time to make self-direction better and easier for all.
We are privileged to have committee members who represent multiple states and programs served by PPL, including:
• Participants who self-direct
• Family members, guardians, or other informal caregivers who support self-directing individuals.
• Direct care workers who support individuals who self-direct
The Council shall be composed of members with broad representation from all states and programs served by PPL that includes but is not necessarily limited to:
- Participants who self-direct including:
- Individuals who represent the general participant communities PPL serves
- Participants who are representative of the populations who are served through HCBS programs, including gender, race and ethnicity, geographic representation, etc.
- Family members, guardians, or other informal caregivers who support self-directing individuals
- Direct care workers who support individuals who self-direct
Council members may not be employed by or otherwise engaged by a PPL competitor and must provide assurances that they can serve on the Council without conflict of interest.
- January 2024
- April 2024
- July 2024
- October 2023
- July 2023
- April 2023