Jersey Assistance for Community Caregiving (JACC) and Global Options (GO) Programs
Public Partnerships, LLC (PPL) serves as the statewide billing agent for the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS), Division of Aging and Community Services (DACS) serving the Jersey Assistance for Community Caregiving (JACC) and Global Options (GO) programs. PPL has recently begun serving the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRCs) as well, providing reimbursement for assessments for transitioning participants.
These programs were developed to offer a choice of enhanced community-based care for those citizens who would otherwise require services in a nursing facility setting.
PPL serves over 4,500 participants by:
- Receiving, processing, and paying invoices from HCBS providers in accordance with DHSS approved authorizations and participant Plans of Care;
- Receiving and processing timesheets from participant employed providers;
- Establishing participants as employers as applicable;
- Providing employee tax paperwork including Forms W-4 and I-9;
- Managing all administrative employer duties, including tax withholding, filing, and depositing taxes and returns with State and Federal tax authorities;
- Providing customer service support to participants, providers, participant employed providers (previously CEPs), care managers, and care coordinators;
- Providing reports to care managers, care coordinators, and DHSS administrative staff; and
- Assisting DHSS with their quality assurance initiative.
If you are already a New Jersey participant, PEP or Care Manager and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login id and password.
Forgot your login and/ or password?
Contact us at 1-866-239-2778