South Carolina Care Call Program
Public Partnerships, LLC (PPL) has partnered with First Data Government Solutions (FDGS) to provide financial management services to individuals participating in South Carolina’s Care Call program. This program supports individuals who are frail, elderly, and disabled served under the Department of Health and Human Services’ home and community-based waivers. Enrolled individuals have the opportunity to live in their own home and employ their own staff for delivery of needed services. PPL works closely with FDGS and the Division of Community Long-Term Care to help make this possible by providing superior financial management services and supports for the Consumer-Directed components in Care Call.
As the Financial Management Services provider, PPL is responsible for:
- Managing participant and provider enrollment packets;
- Reviewing and processing all tax-related documentation;
- Processing weekly payroll and issuing paychecks/direct deposit to providers;
- Calculating and depositing all state and Federal tax withholdings and unemployment taxes; and
- Assisting participants and providers with any questions regarding enrollment paperwork, taxes, deductions, or direct deposit.
For more information about the Care Call program, or specific questions regarding your services, please contact your local CLTC Area Office. The list of offices and contact information can be found here.