Wyoming Behavioral Health Division (WY BHD) Financial Management Services Program
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Management Agent Services to the participants on the Medicaid waiver who choose to self-direct.
Participants and/or their representatives can:
- Employ their own employees
- Hire, fire, and supervise staff
- Authorize payment of staff
- Work with a supports broker
- Hire a vendor
- Purchase goods and services
PPL Services include:
- Monitoring of participant plans of care
- Performing all employer payroll duties:
- Establishing participants as employers
- Paying employees
- Withholding, depositing, and filing payroll taxes
- Submitting monthly service utilization reports to participants, supports brokers, and State staff
- Handling year-end employer filing requirements
Forgot your login and/or password?
Contact us at 1-866-896-0040 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.