Arizona Fiscal Intermediary Services Program
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide fiscal intermediary services to participants and families who are served by the Arizona Department of Economic Security, Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD). This program serves approximately 1,500 individuals statewide.
- Employ service providers;
- Hire, fire, and supervise their own staff;
- Authorize payment of staff;
- Allocate authorized units of service among employees on a monthly or annual basis depending on
the service type; and
- Work with PPL's Phoenix, Arizona-based Customer Service Center for assistance with utilization
management, and payroll issues effecting service providers (employees).
- Help consumers track their services through monthly statements that report hours used and hours
- Provide reports to State stakeholders regarding service utilization;
- Provide toll-free customer service assistance to employers and employees on all fiscal intermediary
- Perform all employer payroll duties.
- Establish participants as employers;
- Pay employees timely;
- Withhold, deposit, and file all required payroll taxes; and
- Manage tax year-end employer filing requirements.
If you already use Arizona Fiscal Intermediary Services and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login ID and password.
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Your e-mail will be answered within 24 hours.
Forgot your login and/or password?
Contact Us at 1-800-391-5193
State Website Link