Colorado Consumer Directed Attendant Support Services (CDASS)
Public Partnerships – Colorado, Inc (PPC) is pleased to provide financial management, consumer training and education, and related services to consumers and families seeking to self-direct their own services.
Consumers enrolled in the Colorado CDASS Program:
- Hire, supervise, and dismiss attendants.
- Determine the required credentials for your attendants.
- Ensure attendants are trained appropriately.
- Decide how much you want to pay your attendants within your budget and State guidelines.
- Approve and submit timesheets for attendants using paper or electronic timesheets.
- Use PPC tools to monitor spending, including real time information through PPL’s Web Portal.
- Request an allocation adjustment from your Case Manager if your needs change.
- Work with a Program Support Specialist to answer questions during the on-boarding process and for assistance in your role as managing employer for your attendants.
- Perform as the Employer of Record.
- Provide Human Resource assistance for managing employers and employees.
- Process payment to attendants on a bi-monthly basis.
- Withhold, deposit, and file payroll taxes.
- Handle all year-end employer tax requirements.
- Real-time reporting through PPL’s Web Portal.
- Provide client spending reports on a monthly basis.
- Handle all year-end employer tax filing requirements.
- Support to consumers through our Customer Service representatives and assigned Program Support Specialists,
If you are already a CDASS participant and would like to visit our Web Portal, please login using the login ID and password you created for yourself.