Illinois Home-Based Support Services (HBSS) Participant-Directed Service Option
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Fiscal Employer Agent services for the Illinois Division of Developmental Disabilities HBSS participant-directed service option.
Participants enrolled in the HBSS participant-directed service option can:
- Hire and manage their own staff;
- Establish a schedule that meets their needs;
- Establish personalized quality assurance measures
PPL FEA Services:
- Web Portal technology for the submission of electronic timesheets
- Real time service authorization management online
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) credentialing including criminal background checks
- Provider registry for participating PSWs
- Complete employer of record registration, tax withholding, filing and payments
- Full reporting functionality through the PPL Web Portal
If you are already a HBSS participant and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login ID and password.