Elder Independence of Maine, Family Provider Service Option Fiscal Intermediary
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Fiscal Intermediary Services for Elder Independence of Maine's Family Provider Service Option (FPSO).
Participants enrolled in the FPSO can:
- Direct/hire your own staff;
- Employ your own in-home Personal Support Specialists (PSS), formally PCA; and
- Direct employee duties, oversee work hours, and approve timesheets.
- Conducts criminal background and CNA registry checks on all employees;
- Establishes participants as employers;
- Pays employees on a biweekly basis;
- Withholds, deposits, and files payroll taxes;
- Submits quarterly tax deposit and payroll summary reports to FPSO participants;
- Handles all year-end employer filing requirements; and
- Completes all State of Maine Payroll Processor requirements.
If you are already a FPSO participant and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login ID and password.
Forgot your login and/or password?
Contact us at 1-800-482-4071
Elder Independence of Maine
Office of Elder Services (formally Bureau of
Elder and Adult Services)
Goold Health Systems
Long Term Care Ombudsman - (LTCOP)
Office of MaineCare Services - (OMS)