Massachusetts Autism Waiver Financial Management Service (FMS) Program
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Management Agent Services to the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services’ (DDS) Autism Waiver Program.
Consumers and their families are able to hire staff or agencies and purchase a range of goods and services within an approved budget. The services include:
- Expanded habilitation
- Family training
- Habilitation – community integration
- Home adaptations
- Individually directed goods and services
- Other services – assistive technology/ adaptive aids
- Vehicle adaptations
- Behavioral Support and Consultation
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
PPL provides the following services to consumers and their families participating in the Autism Waiver Program:
- Manages participant authorizations;
- Pays employees, service providers, and vendors for work performed or goods to purchase on behalf of consumers within DDS approved budgets;
- Calculating, withholding, and depositing all taxes on behalf of consumers;
- Distributing spending reports to consumers, their Support Brokers, and DDS Central Office staff each month; and
- Handles year-end employer filing requirements.
- Provider directory of credentialed providers throughout the state of Massachusetts
Forgot your login and/ or password?
Contact us at 1-866-315-3740.