Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services Participant-Directed Program (MAPDP)
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Management Services (FMS) to participants and families who are served by the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS). The Participant-Directed Program (PDP), previously known as the ISO (Intermediary Service Organization), is open to all DDS adults statewide that wish to self-direct their services. PPL is serving as the FMS for individuals who choose to direct their own services and supports through the Participant-Directed Program.
This program utilizes the PPL Web Portal to implement financial management services through an electronic, efficient medium that offers greater tools to self-directing individuals as they manage their services and supports that best reflect their assessed needs and goals.
Participants who are interested in enrolling in the Participant-Directed Program (PDP) should contact their DDS service coordinator and/or area office supervisor to review their eligibility.
Participants enrolled in the MA DDS Participant-Directed Program can:
- Develop a budget that is tailored to meet their assessed needs and goals.
- Be creative. Select services and supports that are unique to the individual’s assessed needs.
- Be flexible. Work with your Support Broker to revise the budget as your needs change.
- Decide how much you want to pay for your services and negotiate with providers and vendors based designated rates.
- Recruit and hire employees.
- Monitor your spending on a real time 24/7 basis utilizing PPL’s Web Portal online.
- Utilize electronic timesheet and invoice submission through PPL’s Web Portal.
- Manage participant authorizations.
- Provide online provider registration and service credentialing.
- Establish participants as an Employer of Record, if applicable.
- Withhold, deposit, and file payroll taxes.
- Handle all year-end employer tax requirements.
- Processing Payments to employees, service providers, and vendors for work performed or goods to purchase on behalf of participants.
- Real-time reporting.
- Provide spending reports to participants on a monthly basis.
- Customer Service.
Interested in getting started with PDP?
- If you are a participant and would like to enroll in the MA PDP program, please contact your local area office: (http://www.mass.gov/eohhs/consumer/disability-services/services-by-type/intellectual-disability/support/dds-regional-area-offices-and-facilities.html)
- If you are a new provider and would like to register with PPL or if you are just interested in current provider availability, please use the following link: https://fms.publicpartnerships.com/PPLPortal/Login.aspx?mapdp
If you are already enrolled in the Participant Directed Program and would like to visit our user page for program materials, please login using your login id and password.
Forgot your login id and/ or password? Contact us at (888-866-0869)