Participant-Directed Program (PDP) Overview - MA
The Participant-direction program serves participants throughout Massachusetts who are eligible for services through the Department of Developmental Services. People who choose the Participant-direction program can take more control over their care.
- Develop a budget to meet their assessed needs and goals
- Select services and supports for their assessed needs
- Work with their Support Broker to revise the budget as their needs change.
- Recruit, hire, and manage service workers
- Monitor their spending online whenever they want.
- Submit timesheets online
Who we serve
- Adults with development
disabilities and their families
- Employer of Record
- Employment tax requirements
- Spending reports
- Enrollment support
- Monthly Budget Management
- Customer service