Public Partnerships is pleased to provide financial management services for the Individuals and Employees who are a part of the Missouri Department of Mental Health’s Self-Directed Supports Program.
Click here to be redirected to the Division of DD Self-Directed Services Program page.
Individuals/Designated Representatives enrolled in the Self-Directed Supports Program can:
- Recruit and hire an Employee to provide their supports
- Determine which supports they want and how they want them delivered
- Review and approve their Employee’s timesheets, including service documentation
- Manage an allocated budget to pay their Employee
Public Partnerships helps Individuals and Employees by:
- Helping Individuals manage their allocated budget to pay their Employee
- Filing required paperwork, so the Individual can be an Employer
- Processing payroll and timesheets for Employees
- Filing Employer related tax information
- Reminding Individuals and Employees to complete on-going training and certification requirements
- Performing background checks to help make sure Employees are qualified to provide supports
- Enrolling them in the SDS program with PPL as their FMS. Don’t worry – we make enrollment easy by pre-populating enrollment packets with some of your information.
Who We Serve
- Adults with developmental disabilities
- Children with developmental disabilities
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Monthly budget management - We support participants in managing their allocated budgets
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Service reports - PPL's services reports give participants an overview of the services they have received