Nevada Autism Treatment Assistance Program (ATAP)
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Manager Agent (FMA) Services to the Nevada Aging & Disability Services Division (ADSD) Autism Treatment Assistance Program (ATAP).
PPL is serving as the FMA for families who choose to direct their children’s services and supports through the Nevada Autism Treatment Assistance program This program provides in-home behavioral therapy which helps to minimize the symptoms of Autism.
- Serves 100 children and their families in 2010-2011;
- Individuals/Employees utilize the electronic timesheet feature of Web Portal;
- PPL works in partnership with care managers to ensure a successful experience for children, their families, and their employees;
- PPL works actively with management teams from NV ADSD to develop program rules and structure;
- This program maintains an authorization-based budget system that supports management and individual reporting requirements, utilization management, and State cost efficiency goals.