- NJ Division of Medical Assistance & Health (PPP) Overview
- NJ Division of Medical Assistance & Health Documents COVID-19 Information
- NJ Division of Medical Assistance & Health Documents
- NJ Division of Medical Assistance and Health (PPP) News
- Amerigroup EVV
NJ Division of Medical Assistance and Health (PPP) News
In response to many inquiries about the differences between self-directed services through the NJ Medicaid Personal Preference Program (PPP) and the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), The Arc of New Jersey Family Institute has created a fact sheet for families, self-advocates, and professionals.
The following fact sheet addresses eligibility standards, budget determination and use, and record keeping for each program. It also includes a list of key acronyms and a glossary of terms you may encounter while researching which program is right for you.
NJ Caregivers on Public Partnerships Self-Direction Employee Option, Presented by: Mark Altieri & Eric Arnold, Public Partnerships
NEW Announcement: NJ Minimum Wage Increase
On Monday, February 4, 2019, Governor Murphy signed into law, legislation that raises the minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2024. On July 1, 2019, the first increase to $10 an hour wage went into effect. Public Partnerships has identified those who are currently earning less than $10 an hour whose wages will increase on July 1, 2019. The next expected rate increase is on January 1, 2020, then annually through 2024.
Announcement: NJ Sick Leave Law
In compliance with the NJ Sick Leave Law, employees who have been accruing sick time since 10/29/18 are now eligible to use sick time:
- Updated timesheets including sicktime are now available in Program Documents for your immediate use.
- Employees that submit e-timesheets, can submit timesheets beginning with timesheet submission due on 3/4/19.
- Employees that submit paper timesheets, can submit timesheets by calling Customer Service at 844-880-8702.