Oklahoma ADvantage Consumer-Directed Personal Assistance Services and Supports (CD-PASS)
Public Partnerships, LLC (PPL) is pleased to provide Fiscal Reporting Agent services for the State of Oklahoma Department of Human Services and Aging Division CD-PASS service Option.
Member/Employers enrolled in the CD-PASS service option can:
- Direct/hire your own staff;
- Employ your own in-home Personal Service Assistant or Advanced Personal Service Assistant; and
- Direct employee duties, oversee work hours, and approve timesheets.
- Establish members as employers of record;
- Pay employees on a semi-monthly basis;
- Withhold, deposit, and file payroll taxes;
- Submit quarterly tax deposit and budget reports to CD-PASS members/employers; and
- Handle all year-end employer tax filing requirements.