Tennessee Choices Americhoice
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Administrator and Supports Brokerage services to members in the Choices Program who choose Consumer Direction.
- Employ their own employees;
- Hire, fire, and supervise staff;
- Authorize payment of staff; and
- Assign workers to scheduled services.
- Performs all employer payroll duties:
- Establishes members as employers
- Pays employees
- Withholds, deposits, and files payroll taxes.
- Submits monthly service utilization reports to members, supports brokers, and State staff
- Handles year-end employer filing requirements
- Supports members with the responsibilities of being an employer
- Trains members/representatives
- Trains workers
If you are already a consumer directing member and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login ID and password.
Forgot your login and/or password?
Contact us at 1-888-866-1154