Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Administrator services to participants in the Commission on Aging and Disability Self-Directed Care Program.
- Employ their own employees;
- Hire, fire, and supervise staff;
- Authorize payment of staff; and
- Work with a support broker to develop individual authorizations based on their needs and goals.
- Manages participant authorization;
- Performs all employer payroll duties
- Establishes participants as employers
- Pays employees
- Withholds, deposits and files payroll taxes;
- Submits monthly service utilization reports to participants, support brokers, and TCAD staff; and
- Handles year-end employer filing requirements.
If you are a participant in the TCAD Self-Directed Care Program and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login ID and password.
Forgot your login and/or password?
Contact us at 1-866-886-6149