Tennessee Veterans’ Directed Home and Community Based Services (VD-HCBS) Program
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Administration Services to participants in the Veterans’ Directed Home and Community Based Services (VD-HCBS) Program.
- Employ their own employees
- Hire, fire, and supervise staff
- Authorize payment of staff
- Work with a support broker to develop individual authorizations based on their needs and goals
- Manage participant authorizations
- Performs all employer payroll duties
- Establishes participants as employers
- Pay employees
- Withholds, deposits, and files payroll taxes
- Submits monthly Services utilization reports to participants, support brokers, and State staff
- Handles year end employer filing requirements
If you are a participant in the Tennessee Veterans’ Directed Home and Community Based Services Program and would like to visit our user site, please login using your login ID and password.