PPL will no longer accept paper timesheets starting December 1, 2019.
If you currently submit paper timesheets, please contact your PPL Customer Service or your Supports Broker to discuss EVV Compliant alternatives. For more information on EVV requirements including how to download and use Time4Care, please click on the EVV Tab below.
Try Public Partnerships’ Online Enrollment Today! Enroll in hours, not days.
If you are a new consumer enrolling in one of the TennCare Consumer Directed Programs, your Supports Broker will be reaching out to you about the enrollment process, including the use of the online enrollment tool. If you are currently enrolled in one of the TennCare Consumer Directed Programs and receiving services, contact your Supports Broker, and they can help walk you through the online enrollment process.
Tennessee Choices program assists participants direct their care through the Bureau of TennCare and in partnership with Amerigroup
- Employ their own employees
- Hire, fire, schedule, and supervise their employees
- Use the BetterOnline™ web portal to submit and approve timesheets
Who We Serve
- The elderly
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Service reports - PPL's services reports give participants an overview of the services they have received
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Supports Brokerage - PCG Public Partnerships handles all Supports Brokerage for participants