PPL will no longer accept paper timesheets starting December 1, 2019.
If you currently submit paper timesheets, please contact your PPL Customer Service or your Supports Broker to discuss EVV Compliant alternatives. For more information on EVV requirements including how to download and use Time4Care, please click on the EVV Tab below.
Try Public Partnerships’ Online Enrollment Today! Enroll in hours, not days.
If you are a new consumer enrolling in one of the TennCare Consumer Directed Programs, your Supports Broker will be reaching out to you about the enrollment process, including the use of the online enrollment tool. If you are currently enrolled in one of the TennCare Consumer Directed Programs and receiving services, contact your Supports Broker, and they can help walk you through the online enrollment process.
The Tennessee Employment and Community First CHOICES program assists participants direct their care through the Bureau of TennCare and United Healthcare within Tennessee.
- Employ their own employees
- Hire, fire, schedule, and supervise their employees
- Use the BetterOnline™ web portal to submit and approve timesheets
- Use the BetterOnline™ web portal to manage a service budget to meet their needs
Who We Serve
- Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities
- Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Service reports - PPL's services reports give participants an overview of the services they have received
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Supports Brokerage - PCG Public Partnerships handles all Supports Brokerage for participants