Virginia Community Living Program (CLP) and Veterans-Directed HCBS
Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Management Services to participants in the Community Living Program and Veterans Directed Home and Community Based Services Program who choose consumer direction. The goal of these programs is to divert participants who are at imminent risk of nursing home placement and Medicaid spend-down, through the provision of participant-directed services within a monthly funding allotment.
Participants/Families enrolled in the VA CLP and VDHCBS programs have access to:
- Assessment, care, and service planning;
- All publicly supported long-term services and support;
- Flexible dollars to ensure that services can be tailored to the participant’s needs; and
- The option of using the Cash and Counseling model.
PPL Services include:
- Managing participant enrollment packets;
- Maintaining budget and authorization information;
- Reviewing and processing all tax-related documentation;
- Processing weekly payroll and issuing paychecks/direct deposit to providers;
- Calculating and depositing all state and federal tax withholdings and unemployment taxes; and
- Assisting participants and providers with any questions regarding enrollment paperwork, taxes, deductions, or direct deposit.
For more information about the Virginia Veteran Directed Home and Community Based Services Program, or specific questions regarding your services, please contact your Service Coordinator at Bay Aging.