Virginia Consumer-Directed Fiscal/Employer Agent (F/EA) Services
Public Partnerships, LLC (PPL) is pleased to provide Fiscal/Employer Agent (F/EA) services on behalf of the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (VADMAS) to Medicaid recipients or representatives receiving consumer-directed services. Consumer-directed attendants provide personal care services and related services to eligible recipients participating in the following programs:
- Children's Mental Health Program;
- Intellectual Disabilities (ID) Waiver;
- Individual and Family Developmental Disabilities Support (DD)Waiver;
- Elderly Disabled with Consumer-Directed Support (EDCD) Waiver; and
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment (EPSDT).
For more information about the Consumer Directed Services Program and the Employer Manual visit: http://www.dmas.virginia.gov/
- Manage recipient enrollment packets;
- Maintain current recipient authorization information;
- Approve attendant employment and tax-related documents;
- Process payroll;
- Calculate and deposit State and Federal tax withholdings and unemployment taxes
(FICA, FUTA, SUTA); and
- Complete criminal background checks.
Forgot your login and/ or password?
Contact us at 1-866-259-3009
Addition Program Information
Click here for additional Program Information