- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Overview - Virginia
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Documents - Virginia
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan EVV - VA
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan News - Virginia
- UnitedHealth Community Contact Information
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Service Facilitators and Case Managers VA
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan News - Virginia
REMINDER: Faxed or mailed timesheets are not EVV compliant and will not be accepted after December. Please submit your time through the approved EVV methods of either:
- Time4Care app or the
- Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) (landline) service (You must be registered to use IVR. To register for IVR call 833-549-5672).
Payroll Schedule A- pay period ends 12/25/2019- time must be submitted by 12/27/2019- no more paper timesheets will be accepted after that 12/27/2019 deadline
Payroll Schedule B- pay period ends 1/1/2020- time must be submitted by 1/3/2020- no more paper timesheets will be accepted after that 1/3/2020 deadline
Faxed or mailed timesheets will no longer be accepted and you will need to submit through an EVV compliant method. If you have any questions, please go to our website at www.publicpartnerships.com for further EVV instruction.
Did you know that Public Partnerships provides an easy to use mobile app for submitting and approving timesheets?
The Time4Care mobile app can be downloaded on iOS or Android phones or tablets. Time4Care provides the flexibility and freedom of “on the go” time entry, edits and approvals. Simplify your life and download the Time4Care app today.
Not sure how to begin?
Download the following materials to begin using the Time4Care mobile app:
For further questions, ask a Customer Service representative.
Try Public Partnerships' NEW Online Enrollment for Consumers and Providers!
Enroll in hours, not days.
Existing consumers can hire new providers through Online Enrollment by selecting the "Online Enrollment" tab in the BetterOnlineTM web portal. New consumers can go directly to www.pplenroll.com to begin the enrollment process for themselves and providers.