Personal Options is a self-directed service option available to members participating in a West Virginia Medicaid Home and Community Based Program. This option is designed to give participants more choice and control over the care and services they receive.
- Manage an annual budget for Participant-Directed Services
- Select, hire, schedule, and manage their employees to assist them with needs and services
- Determine their employees' wage within federal and state limits
- Identify a representative, if applicable
Who We Serve
- Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injury
- Customer service
Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you.
- Enrollment support
- Monthly budget management
- Payments for additional services
- Employment tax requirements
- Resource consultant