Home and Community-Based Services Conference 2022
We enjoyed seeing you at the
Home and Community-Based Services
PPL was a Platinum Sponsor at the 2022 HCBS Conference
We enjoyed seeing you at the virtual 2022 HCBS (Home & Community-Based Services), which ran from August 14-18, 2022!
The 2022 Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Conference is ADvancing States’ recurring national conference that annually brings together state, federal, and local policymakers as well as leaders who administer, manage, and deliver Medicaid waiver and other HCBS long-term care programs.
PPL was a proud Platinum Sponsor at the 2022 event, designed to share practices and policies that improve state systems of delivering long-term services and supports (LTSS) for all ages and abilities.
As the nation’s #1 choice for a Financial Management Service (FMS) provider, PPL supports “self-directing” individuals in their role as an employer, to hire and pay for their chosen care/support workers and services within their approved, personalized plan and budget. This allows individuals to live their lives on their terms.
Visit PPL at booth #600
- Self-Direction 101 - the benefits for States, Managed Care Organization and the residents and members they serve using PPL as your Financial Management Services provider choice.
- How a self-direction expert in the State of Massachusetts has guided much of his career to advancing the model.
- How PPL is using its 21 years of experience to reimagine self-direction tools and capabilities through its MyAccount portal.
- PPL’s new partnership with DailyPay, the leading “earned wage access” provider. The goal is to make the lives of self-directing care/support workers easier by helping them access pay already earned before their designated paydays. This will help paying bills, planning, and budgeting.
In addition, PPL has contributed to and is hosting two virtual pre-recorded sessions offered during the event. PPL staff were joined by advocates and clients to share:
- Strategies for Success in Promoting Awareness of Self-Direction – Lessons from the Garden State (NJ)
- Self-Direction Training: Delivering the Promise of Self-Determination
Thanks for visiting us in person, or for visiting our virtual booth!