Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Did you know that EVV is now available in your program? You can download and begin using the Time4Care™ app today!
Have questions? We have answers!
- Check on the new EVV section on the public website for instructions on how to download the app as well as frequently asked questions
- Still unclear? Email us at email@example.com
Not sure how to begin?
Download the following materials to begin using the Time4Care mobile app:
For further questions, ask a PPL CDASS Customer Service representative.
Telephony Option for EVV Instructions
PPL offers a telephony option to clock in and out for Attendants. In order to use the telephony option, the Member's telephone number must be registered with Customer Service.
Telephony will not work until after the telephone number is registered. If you call the telephony number from any phone that is not registered, you will not be able to submit or approve shifts through the system.
Step 1: Phone Line Registration
Member should first call PPL customer service to register their phone number. Customer Service can be reached at: 888-752-8250
Step 2: Submitting and Approving Shifts
To submit a shift as an Attendant or approve/reject a shift as a Member you will call this dedicated telephony number: 844-885-6908
Step 3: Attendants will
- Dial 844-885-6908
- Enter last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth
- Select Program Member from list
- Follow prompts to start new, modify, or end shift
- If needed follow prompts to correct and resubmit entries
Step 4: Member/Authorized Representative will
- Dial 844-885-6908
- Verify identity by entering Last 4 digits of SSN and DOB
- Select Attendant from list
- Follow prompts to review and approve or reject any submitted shifts
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Documents
EVV Compliance Protocol Resources
Do you have questions about EVV?
If you have any issues or feedback related to EVV, enrollment, taxes or other topics that you need to escalate to the Department to help get a resolution, you can send a report with this form:
Note: Should you wish to reach out to the HCPF PDP state email address, a staff person will be contacting you within 48 business hours about your reported issue. If you have submitted feedback and indicated you would like follow-up, someone will reach out to you within five business days.