Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Did you know that EVV is now available in your program? You can download and begin using the Time4Care™ app today!
Have questions? We have answers!
Did you know that Public Partnerships provides an easy to use mobile app for submitting and approving time?
If you are a new consumer enrolling in the KS STEPS Program, your Case Manager will be reaching out to you about the enrollment process, including the use of the online enrollment tool. If you are currently enrolled in the KS STEPS Program and receiving services, contact your Case Manager, and they can help walk you through the online enrollment process.
Not sure how to begin?
Download the following materials to begin using the Time4Care mobile app:
For further questions, ask a PPL KS STEPS Customer Service representative.
Telephony Option for EVV Instructions
The telephony option is for Providers who do not have a smart phone or tablet, to clock-in and clock-out via the PPL mobile application. To use the telephony option, the member must call Customer Service to sign up. Their landline phone number will be stored in the member’s PPL Profile. The member’s phone number and address must be up to date with PPL.
Telephony will not work until after the member has signed up with Customer Service. You must call the telephony number from the phone that is registered on the member’s profile. If you don’t, you will not be able to submit or approve shifts through the system.
Step 1: Phone Line Registration
Member should first call PPL customer service to register their landline phone. Customer Service can be reached at: 833-771-1838
Step 2: Submitting and Approving Shifts
To submit a shift as an Provider or approve/reject a shift as a Member you will call this dedicated telephony number: 833-930-3542
Step 3: Providers will
- Dial 833-930-3542
- Providers will need to “Select option 1 to indicate that you are the individual delivering care.”
- Enter last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth
- Select Program Member from list
- Select either start new, modify, or end
- If needed follow prompts to correct and resubmit entries
Step 4: Member/Authorized Representative will
- Dial 833-930-3542
- Members will need to “Select option 2 to indicate that you are the individual receiving care.”
- Verify identity by entering Last 4 digits of SSN and
- Select Provider from list
- Follow prompts to review and approve or reject any submitted
Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) Documents