Attention: Systems Outage on 12/8 - 12/11
PPL’s systems will have maintenance from Friday, Dec 8, 2023, at 8 p.m. ET – Monday, Dec 11, 2023, at 8 a.m. ET.
At that time, the systems can’t be used.
Time4Care will be in offline mode. Please wait until Dec 11 to add a past shift or timesheet. Shifts can be approved on Time4Care on Monday.
eTimesheets and Telephony can be entered on Dec 11.
Thank you for your patience. Do you need more information? Please visit your state’s program page on our website. publicpartnerships.com
For Time4Care app providers only:
- Time4Care will be in offline mode over the weekend.
- Clock in and clock out as you usually would.
- On Monday, your time entries will be uploaded to PPL. This may take some time.
There are 4 important things to keep in mind:
- On Dec. 7th, Do log into the Time4Care app on the device (phone or tablet) you will use that weekend.
- Do use only that device during the weekend (do not use a different device)
- On Dec. 9th or 10th, Do update to the latest version (v. 11) of the app. DO NOT uninstall and reinstall the app.
- After Dec. 7th, Do not remove the app for any reason after Dec 7, 2023
You will meet the EVV rules if you follow these 4 steps for clocking in and out.
After Dec 11, the app must be updated to the latest version (v. 11). The app won’t work and the offline time entries won’t sync without the update. All users should make sure to update the app.
You can use the systems again on Monday Dec 11 at 8 a.m. ET.
Thank you for understanding!