Your journey of self-directed home care in Maryland is here.
PPL is proud to support you in this journey.
The Maryland Department of Health Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) division and Office of Long-Term Services and Supports division self-directed programs gives individuals and their families choice, control, and independence over their care and lives in the community.
Self-Directed Programs Supported:
Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Community Supports Waiver
- Community Pathways Waiver
- Family Supports Waiver
Office of Long-Term Services and Supports
- Community First Choice (CFC)
- Community Personal Assistance Services programs (CPAS)
Participants or their Authorized Representative can
- Hire, dismiss, schedule and supervise their providers
- Monitor their spending whenever they want on the MyAccount™ platform
- Use the MyAccount™ web portal to review providers' timesheets
- Use the Time4Care™ mobile application to review and approve providers’ timesheets on the go
- Manage service authorized hours to meet their assessed needs and goals
- Select services and supports that are unique to their assessed needs
Who we serve
- Individuals with developmental disabilities
- Individuals over 65
- Individuals with physical disabilities
- Individuals with intellectual disabilities chronically ill children
- Individuals eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare (dually eligible)
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the providers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Monthly budget management - We support participants in managing their allocated budgets
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and provider enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 5 days a week to assist you
- Service reports - PPL's services reports give participants an overview of the services they have received
Learn more about the populations we serve, and hear their successes directly by clicking the button's below:
We're excited to soon serve you in your self-directed home care journey.