CDASS Overview - Colorado
CDASS is a service-delivery option, through the Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, that allows home and community-based services (HCBS) waiver participants to direct their care and attendant services. CDASS is available to participants in the Brain Injury (BI) waiver, Community Mental Health Supports (CMHS) waiver, Elderly, Blind and Disabled (EBD) waiver, and Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) waiver.
- Hire, supervise, train, schedule and dismiss attendants.
- Determine the required credentials for their attendants.
- Determine their employee's pay rate within federal and state limits
- Use the BetterOnline™ web portal to submit and review timesheets
- Monitor their spending and budgets whenever they want using BetterOnline
Who we serve
- The elderly
- Adults with Disabilities
- Adults with Mental/Behavioral Needs
- Adults with Spinal Cord Injuries
- Adults with Brain Injuries
- Employer of Record - We help the participants, or their chosen employer of record, to establish employer status
- Monthly budget management - We support participants in managing their allocated budgets
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm MT to assist you. Our Over-the-Phone Enrollment team is available Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm and Saturday 6am - 11am to enroll new employees