In this section
Kansas UnitedHealthcare Overview
Work Opportunities Reward Kansans program as part of UnitedHealth Care assists participants in living more independently through the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
- Manage their allocated budget using the BetterOnline™ web portal whenever they want
- Hire, dismiss, schedule, and supervise their own employees
- Use BetterOnline to submit and review timesheets
- Purchase alternative services
Who we serve
- People with disabilities
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Payments for additional services - We process payments for goods and services purchased by the participant using their allocated budget funds.
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you