Maine Maine Participant Directed Option (PDO)
PCG Public Partnerships is pleased to provide financial management services (FMS) for members receiving Consumer Directed Attendant Services and Personal Care Services through the Maine Department of Health and Human Services.
Members enrolled in the Maine PDO Program
- Hire, supervise, and dismiss attendants.
- Ensure attendants are trained appropriately.
- Decide how much you want to pay your attendants within State and DHHS guidelines.
- Approve and submit timesheets for attendants using electronic or paper timesheets.
- Use PPL tools to monitor spending on a real time 24/7 basis.
- Process payments to attendants for work performed on behalf of members.
- Withhold, deposit, and file payroll taxes for attendants.
- Handle all year-end employer of record tax requirements.
- Provide monthly spending reports to members.
- Customer Service
- Real-time Electronic Reporting
Who we serve
- Disabled and Elderly individuals
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment