The Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) Autism Waiver program serves participants throughout Massachusetts, who are eligible for autism waivers through DDS. Participants and their families are able to hire service workers and purchase a range of goods and services within an approved budget.
- Work with a Supports Coordinator to develop a spending plan for their needs and goals
- Choose their employee(s)
- Hire, dismiss, schedule, and supervise their own employee(s)
- Purchase approved goods and services
- Monitor spending online 24/7
- Submit timesheets online
- Determine their employees' pay rates within federal and state limits