To learn about the self-directed home care programs PPL may offer in your home state, click on the state name to show our available programs.
For details and documentation on each program, click the program name for more information, such as: eligibility requirements, program-specific information, educational information, and more.
We are continually adding programs to our network, if you don't see a program in your state we will share the latest information about future PPL-hosted programs in your state.
- MN Department of Human Services (DHS) Overview
MN Department of Human Services (DHS) Overview
Public Partnerships is pleased to partner with the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS), through its Disabilities Services and Aging Adult Services Division, to provide Vendor Fiscal/Employer Agent financial management services for the Consumer Support Grant Program (CSG), the Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS) service option and once approved the Community First Services and Supports (CFSS).
- Choose their employee(s)
- Hire, dismiss, schedule, and supervise their own employee(s)
- Purchase approved goods and services
- Review and approve their employees timesheets online
- Determine their employees' pay rates within federal and state limits
Who we serve
- The elderly
- Educate and Train – We educate and train participants on policies and procedures related to their responsibilities as an Employer
- Payments for additional services - We process payments for goods and services purchased by the participant using their allocated budget funds
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Service reports - PPL's services reports give participants an overview of the services they have received