- UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info MO SDS | PPL
- Missouri SDS/DMH Transition to Acumen
- Missouri Self-Directed Supports (SDS) Program Overview
- MO Self-Directed Supports (SDS) Program Documents
- Manuals and Publications
- Missouri Self-Directed Supports (SDS) Program News
- Self-Directed Supports (SDS) Contact Information
Missouri Self-Directed Supports (SDS) Program Overview
Important Program Update
Public Partnerships | PPL is no longer the fiscal management service for the Missouri SDS/DMH program effective April 1, 2021.
If you need to contact PPL regarding past involvement in this program, please reach out to the customer support email at CSMOSDS@pgus.com.
Public Partnerships | PPL
Public Partnerships was pleased to provide financial management services for the Individuals and Employees who are a part of the Missouri Department of Mental Health’s Self-Directed Supports Program.
Click here to be redirected to the Division of DD Self-Directed Services Program page.
Individuals/Designated Representatives enrolled in the Self-Directed Supports Program could
- Recruit and hire an Employee to provide their supports
- Determine which supports they want and how they want them delivered
- Review and approve their Employee’s timesheets, including service documentation
- Manage an allocated budget to pay their Employee
Public Partnerships helps Individuals and Employees by
- Helping Individuals manage their allocated budget to pay their Employee
- Filing required paperwork, so the Individual can be an Employer
- Processing payroll and timesheets for Employees
- Filing Employer related tax information
- Reminding Individuals and Employees to complete on-going training and certification requirements
- Performing background checks to help make sure Employees are qualified to provide supports
- Enrolling them in the SDS program with PPL as their FMS. Don’t worry – we make enrollment easy by pre-populating enrollment packets with some of your information.
Who we served
- Adults with developmental disabilities
- Children with developmental disabilities
Services we provided
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Monthly budget management - We support participants in managing their allocated budgets
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Service reports - PPL's services reports give participants an overview of the services they have received