Public Partnerships will partner with the NJ Division of Developmental Disabilities to serve as the fiscal intermediary for the Division's Supports Program, Interim Program, and Community Care Waiver (CCW) Program.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family during this transition. We will be updating this page regularly, so please visit us again for more information.
Public Partnerships is excited to partner with the Division of Aging Services to serve as the fiscal intermediary for the Jersey Assistance for Community Caregiving (JACC), the Participant-Employed Provider (PEP) program.
- Work with a Support Coordinator to develop a spending plan for their needs and goals
- Choose their employee(s)
- Hire, dismiss, schedule, and supervise their own employee(s)
- Purchase approved goods and services
- Monitor spending online 24/7
- Submit timesheets online and through our Time4Care mobile app
- Determine their employees' pay rates within federal and state limits
Who we serve
- Adults with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities
- Payments for additional services - We process payments for goods and services purchased by the participant using their allocated budget funds
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you