NJ Division of Medical Assistance and Health (PPP)
NJ Division of Medical Assistance & Health (PPP) Overview
Public Partnerships is excited to partner with the Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services to serve as the fiscal intermediary for the Personal Preference Program (PPP).
We look forward to getting to know you and your family during this transition. We will be updating this page regularly, so please visit us again for more information.
- Work with a FCS Consultant to develop a cash management plan for their needs and goals
- Choose their employee(s)
- Hire, dismiss, schedule, and supervise their own employee(s)
- Purchase approved goods and services
- Monitor spending online 24/7
- Submit timesheets online
- Determine their employees' pay rates within federal and state limits
Who we serve
- Adults with disabilities
- Payments for additional services - We process payments for goods and services purchased by the participant using their allocated budget funds
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you
- Service reports - PPL's services reports give participants an overview of the services they have received
Concerns and Complaints
NEW: If you are experiencing issues or have experienced a problem in the past and would like to share that with the PPL team, please give us a call to help improve your experience. If you are still dissatisfied and wish to file a complaint, use the complaints form below.