- Ohio ODM - Molina Healthcare of Ohio Overview
- Ohio ODM - Molina Healthcare of Ohio Program Documents
- Ohio ODM - Molina Healthcare of Ohio News
- Ohio ODM - Molina Healthcare of Ohio Contact Information
Ohio ODM - Molina Healthcare of Ohio Overview
Ohio Department of Medicaid MyCare OHIO (ICDS) Waiver Program
Ohio Medicaid, in partnership with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), launched the MyCare Ohio Duals Demonstration in May 2014 to bring better health outcomes to dual-eligible individuals who have both Medicare and Medicaid benefits. Ohio was the third state in the nation to earn federal approval for its duals demonstration program and is a national leader in its efforts. The five MyCare Ohio managed care plans coordinate both Medicare and Medicaid benefits – physical, behavioral and long-term care services. As such, formally known as the MyCare Ohio waiver, this waiver provides home- and community-based supports to MyCare members to allow them to live independently in the community with a nursing facility level of care.
The State of Ohio has worked closely with the federal government to improve the way health care services are provided by these programs. You will receive - through the MyCare Ohio health plan you choose - all of the medical, behavioral and long-term services and supports you need.
Who We Serve
• Approved in 2014, this waiver is a component of the State’s 1915(b)(c) managed care duals integration demonstration.
• The waiver is available in 29 of 88 Ohio counties, and serves individuals age 18 or older with a NF-LOC.
• All the services and supports furnished in the other nursing facility-based waivers are available on this waiver. Services provided under this waiver include:
• Adult day health, homemaker, personal care, alternative meals, assisted living, choices home care attendant, community transition service, enhanced community living, home care attendant, home delivered meals, home medical equipment and supplemental adaptive and assistive devices, home modification, community integration, nutritional consultation, out-of-home respite, personal emergency response system, social work counseling, waiver nursing, waiver transportation, and home maintenance and chore.