- ODA PASSPORT Program Overview - Ohio
- ODA PASSPORT Program Documents - Ohio
- ODA PASSPORT Program Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) - Ohio
- ODA PASSPORT Program News - OH
ODA PASSPORT Program Overview - Ohio
Ohio's PASSPORT Medicaid waiver program helps Medicaid-eligible older Ohioans get the long-term services and supports they need to stay in their homes or other community settings, rather than enter nursing homes, when appropriate.
PASSPORT consumer directed services allow the consumer or an authorized representative to hire direct service workers from a Choices-Home Care Attendant Service or Personal Care Service.
Who We Serve
- Participants in the Ohio PASSPORT Choices-Home Care Attendant Service or Personal Care Service
- Processing of payments for claims - PPL processes payments for claims using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available 6 days a week to assist you