- UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info OH ODA PASSPORT | PPL
- ODA PASSPORT Program Overview - Ohio
- ODA PASSPORT Program Documents - Ohio
- ODA PASSPORT Program Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) - Ohio
- ODA PASSPORT Program News - OH
UPDATE: Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund Info OH ODA PASSPORT | PPL
March 30, 2021
Federal CARES Act Provider Relief Fund and Public Partnerships | PPL
If you were a care/support worker, provider or attendant of a self-directing participant between March 1, 2020 and January 31, 2021, you may be eligible for federal relief funds to cover your Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) expenses.
Do you believe you are eligible?
What is the Provider Relief Fund and how is PPL involved?
Public Partnerships | PPL applied and has recently secured federal COVID-19 relief funds to distribute to care/support workers of self-directing participants across all the programs we serve.
PPL secured these federal funds through the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund.
Thank you, providers, for all you do,