Skip to content
PPL logo
BetterOnline™ Login Registration
Oregon Oregon Financial Management Agent Services (OR FMAS)


If you are a PSW who receives a paper check in the mail and you have been relocated by the wildfires, please contact us at 1-888-419-7705 to sign up for direct deposits or to have your paychecks sent to a different address.

The Office of Developmental Disabilities Services (ODDS) has issued notice to Personal Support Workers regarding a requirement to wear a mask or face covering when delivering in-person care. Details are in this letter, click here

Get your Payment Method Change Form here!