Public Partnerships is pleased to provide Financial Management Agent Services for the Individuals/Employers and Personal Support Workers who are a part of the Oregon Office of Developmental Disabilities Services (ODDS) OR FMAS program. Individuals/Employers enrolled in the OR FMAS program can recruit and hire a Personal Support Worker.
Public Partnerships helps Individuals/Employers and Personal Support Workers by
- Helping individuals and employers enroll in OR FMAS using pre-filled forms.
- Helping Personal Support Workers enroll in OR FMAS using pre-filled forms.
- Processing payroll for Personal Support Workers
- Filing Employer related tax information
Who we serve
- Adults with developmental disabilities
- Children with developmental disabilities
- Payroll - PPL processes payroll for the service workers using funds from the participant's allocated budget
- Employment tax requirements - PPL handles all employment-related tax requirements for participants
- Enrollment support - We help you with participant and worker enrollment
- Customer service - Our professional Customer Service Representatives are available weekdays Monday - Friday, excluding state and federal holidays.