- RI Independent Provider Program Overview
- RI Independent Provider Program Documents
- RI Independent Provider Program Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- MyAccount User Guides
- RI Independent Provider Program News
- RI Independent Provider Program Contact Information
- RI Independent Provider Program Service Advisors Contact Information
- New: PPL Match is in Rhode Island
RI Independent Provider Program Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
Have questions? We have answers!
- Watch the training video on the EVV section of the page for a step by step
- Check on the new EVV section on the public website for instructions on how to download the app as well as frequently asked questions
- Still unclear? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that Public Partnerships provides an easy to use mobile app for submitting and approving time?
If you are a new consumer enrolling in the Rhode Island Program, your Service Advisor and a PPL Enrollment Specialist will be reaching out to you about the enrollment process, including the use of the online enrollment tool.
Not sure how to begin?
Review the following materials to begin using the Time4Care mobile app:
- How to Download (Video)
- How to Download (PDF)
- Time4Care User Guide
- Time4Care and EVV Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For further questions, ask a PPL Rhode Island Customer Service representative.
Telephony Option for EVV Instructions
The telephony option is for PCA's who do not have access to a smart device, such as a smart phone or tablet, to clock-in and clock-out via the PPL mobile application. In order to use the telephony option, the consumer's landline must be registered with Customer Service.
Telephony will not work until after the landline is registered. If you call the telephony number from any phone that is not registered, you will not be able to submit or approve shifts through the system.
Step 1: Phone Line Registration
Consumers should first call PPL customer service to register their landline phone. Customer Service can be reached at: 888-752-8250
Step 2: Submitting and Approving Shifts
To submit a shift as a PCA or approve/reject a shift as a Consumer you will call this dedicated telephony number: 833-204-9049
Step 3: PCA's will
- Dial 833-204-9049
- Enter last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth
- Select their consumer from list
- Follow prompts to start new, modify, or end shift
- If needed follow prompts to correct and resubmit entries
Step 4: Consumers/Authorized Representative will
- Dial 833-204-9049
- Verify identity by entering Last 4 digits of SSN and DOB
- Select Attendant from list
- Follow prompts to review and approve or reject any submitted shifts