- RI Independent Provider Program Overview
- RI Independent Provider Program Documents
- RI Independent Provider Program Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
- MyAccount User Guides
- RI Independent Provider Program News
- RI Independent Provider Program Contact Information
- RI Independent Provider Program Service Advisors Contact Information
- New: PPL Match is in Rhode Island
RI Independent Provider Program News
Public Partnerships (PPL) supports Medicaid eligible individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities while “self” directing their own long-term home care. Self-Directed Home Care is an alternative to admittance into long-term care facilities or using staffing agencies, enabling Participants to select their own Providers and determine what services they need when to best support their health and happiness. Our Participants and their Providers form incredibly special bonds with consistent, one-on-one time in their homes or on adventures around the community.
If you are interested in becoming a Provider for a Participant within PPL’s network, you can create a Care Provider profile with PPL Match, which helps facilitate connections between interested Providers and Participants in need of care support. Creating a profile is quick and easy, click here to find out if it’s available in your area.
- How to Access Secure Encrypted Emails from Public Partnerships
- This document walks you through the process for accessing Office 365 (O365) encrypted email messages. Email encryption involves encrypting, or disguising, the content of email messages to protect potentially sensitive information from being read by anyone other than intended recipients.